Choosing a career can seem like a difficult and complex process however, students and families who are informed are more likely to make wise career decisions. For this reason, St John’s Regional College has a wide and varied collection of career pathways services and resources available to students.
Students are actively encouraged to research career and pathway information for themselves and for further support make an appointment with our Full-time Career Pathways Coordinator, Ms Leana Bailey.
Our services include:
- Individual careers, subject choice and VTAC preference counselling
- Comprehensive Careers Resource Centre
- Career Guidance programs
- Liaison with VTAC, Universities, TAFEs and Private Providers
- Assistance with applications
- Assistance with resume preparation
- Work Experience management
Students can find out more information via the College Portal (you will need your portal login details to access this site).