Applying for a Teaching or Non-Teaching Position at St John’s Regional College
Please follow the process listed below:
- Applicants for teaching positions should download and complete the General Teaching Employment Form and read the Requirements of a Teacher at St John’s Regional College.
- Applicants for non-teaching positions should download and complete the General Employment Form.
- All applicants should complete a Letter of Application which should include a statement indicating your reasons for applying for the position.
- If applying for a POL position you should include a statement describing how you would address the duties as outlined in the role description.
- Email the Employment Form, Letter of Application and Curriculum Vitae to Mr Tim Hogan – Principal – firstname.lastname@example.org by the advertised closing date for applications.
We prefer that applications be submitted electronically, however in circumstances where this is not possible, a written response marked ‘Private and Confidential’ should be mailed to the Principal’s PA by closing date.
It is a condition of employment that the incumbent possess, or be eligible for, VIT Registration or a ‘Working with Children’ card for child related employment.
Roles currently available:
|Role||Position Description||Advertisement||Application Due Date|
|Casual Relief Teacher||Please refer to link||https://bit.ly/2KJqHaF||4pm, 26 August 2019|
|Lasallian Youth Minister Position 2020 at St John’s Regional College||Please read Position Description for instructions on how to apply
Lasallian Youth Minister Position Description
|https://bit.ly/2ZlNCxa||4pm, 2 September 2019|